Q : What is the general definition of royalty?
A : Royalty is a sum of money that belongs the composer of copyright holder for the use of their songs.WAMI as a CMO has the right to collect license fees from the Users.
Q : Who are eligible to become the member of WAMI?
A : Composer who is not a member to another Collective Management Organization.
Q : Do I have to pay to the member of WAMI?
A : No, you do not.
Q : What are the requirements to become a member of WAMI?
A : Here all the requirements :
- Fill in the Registration Form
- Attach the letter of Authority for Copyright Music
- Fill in the Registration Form of Copyright Music
- Attach a Resignation Letter with other CMO or similiar organization (if you ever became a member of other CMO’s)
- At least have 3(three) published songs
- Two copies of ID
- Album cover or written evidence of your Music
- Two pieces of photograph (3cm x 4cm)
- Written statement from music publisher (if any).
- Copy of ID
- Copy of NPWP
- Copy of SIUP(Surat Ijin Usaha Umum / KLU 7490)
- TDP and Domicile
- List of songs(min 25 songs)
WAMI DOES NOT MANAGE ANY RELATED RIGHTS
Q : How do i register my songs are played on the radio?
A : You can register your songs through our website www.wami.id, or you can call us and we will happy to assist you
Q : Do i need to inform WAMI when my songs are played on the radio?
A : Yes,you do. It will help the royalty collection.
Q : Does WAMI offers insurances?
A : No.
Q : What if i have further questions?
A : Please contact us directly through phone or send e-mail.